Zeta Potential reference material
preciZe – your reference for Zeta Potential
- preciZe is the most accurate Reference Material for Zeta Potential measurements.
- preciZe is used to verify the correct operation of any instrument measuring the surface potential by electrophoretic light scattering (i.e. Malvern Zetasizers)
- Zeta Potential value of preciZe is -35.0 ± 4.0 mV .
- preciZe is provided in 2.0 mL graduated vials (box of 10) containing a well defined amount of dried powder, easy to disperse in water and to be used.
- preciZe box can be stored at room temperature, remaining stable over more than 12 months.
- preciZe based on a stable aqueous dispersion of engineered monodispersed nanoparticles. The pH of preciZe solution is 7.0.
- Each batch is fully tested in order to guarantee the specifications.