The new plates have been extensively tested by previous customers and perform exactly like the old plates.
According to customer feedback using an HRP-conjugated antibody as the detecting system works better and has a lower background with these new plates.
Surface immobilisation of native glycosaminoglycans (GAGS) in a 96-well format.
- No modification of GAG necessary.
- Protein binding properties retained.
- Versatile and simple to use.
- Amenable to high throughput screening.
- Binds GAGs at room temperature using physiological buffers.
- Binds a wide range of GAGs; from fully sulphated heparin to non-sulphated hyaluronan from high molecular weight polysaccharides down to decasaccharides.
Galen Array Protocol Galen Plate Protocol